You can watch how I prepare this dessert and the video has subtitle in english but soon I will do a English version for it. I hope you'll enjoy and come back for more recipes!
- 500 ml cold milk
- 5 tablespoon of sugar (add more if you like it more sweet)
- 5 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 egg yolks
- a pinch of salt
- 50 gr butter
- and a bit of rum extract
- You need a sauce pan in which you prepare this pudding·
- In this pan mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg yolks and mix well and start adding the milk.
- Place the sauce pan on the stove at low temperature and stir with a whisk until thickens. It take only a few minutes
- After this mixture thickens take it from the stove and add the butter
- You can add some rum extract and serve it in small bowls after cool it in the fridge for a half of hour.
And like always don’t forget to BE HAPPY!!!!
Post a Comment