At chemistry I'm not good at all, but the cake it turn out delicious!!!
- 500 ml warm milk
- 5 egs
- 150 gr sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 gr vanilinated sugar
- 50 gr butter
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- a pinch of salt
- decorate with cocoa powder and grated white chocolate
- lots of trust in the inteligens of the ingredients in separation the way is shoud
- melt the butter with the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- mix the yolks with the sugar, add the chocolate and melted butter, add the water, the sifted flour, vanilinated sugar and the warm milk.
- Beat the whites with a pinch of salt until stiff picks
- mix the whites in the mix yolks mixture, mix the two together with slow movements
- butter/greas the tray , powder with flour, pour in the mixture
- set the oven on 150 gr Celsius, and bake for 1 hour, until become a little brown on the surface
- the ideal dimensions of the tray are 24x24 cm, if the tray is bigger the cake is not going to be tall and the layers will not be visible
After the baking let it cool, after reach the room temperature put it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Powder with cocoa powder, and grate some white chocolate