And here it is, the first recipe on this blog!!! Yeyyy!! I'm am exited to start another journey, even if I never like to start new things, I'm most comfortable with continuing thins or projects instead of starting new one. Today is not the case. I'm embark with pleasure and excitement that I can bring the recipes that I cook for my loved ones to you too.
So, I hope you will join me and try some of my recipes.
And now the first post is a very easy one, I like easy, quick and tasty recipes as the following one.
Let's start and have fun!!!
As soon as this lovely sour cherry are at the market I make sure to buy some to prepare this dessert. In the essence this is just a very fluffy sponge cake which has on the surface the sour cherry. The sweetness and the fluffiness of the sponge cake go hand in hand with the slightly sour cherry.
I use for the recipe
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr flour
- 100 gr sugar
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 5 gr baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- vanilla extract
- 500 gr sour cherry
- 3 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoon flour
How I do it
- wash well the fruits and remove the pits, mix them with the 3 tbs of sugar and the 3 tbs flour
- preheat the oven at 180 degree C
- mix the flour with the baking powder
- whisk the eggs whites with a pinch of salt, and slowly add the sugar, whisk until stiff peaks
- add the yolks, the oil and incorporate the flour
- pour the batter into the tray (dimension are 21 cm x 26 cm), level and add the sour cherry onto the surface of the batter
- bake at 180 gr C for about 25 min and do the tooth pick test.
- let it cool and dust it with powder sugar
A very tasty desert that I prepare with love every summer and I invite you to do the same.
And don't forget to BE HAPPY!!!