I've made a simple batter and I have split it in two parts and one of them colored with cocoa powder and instant coffee. In between this sponge cake add a creamy, tasty and delicious coconut filling.
Keep it in the refrigerator until serve, powder with sugar and serve with family and friends.
Please watch the recipe right here!
2 Layers of sponge cake (biscuits)
- 4 eggs
- 120 gr flour
- 10 gr backing powder
- 10 gr vanillinated sugar
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- a pinch of salt
- 160 gr sugar
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt and lemon juice until stiff peaks and let aside
- the egg yolks mix them with the vanilinated sugar, caster sugar until creamy yellow.
- add in the oil, slowly and continue mixing, the same add in the milk too
- add one part of the flour, the baking powder and the rest of the flour
- now is time to incorporate the whites and mix slowly
- split this batter in 2 equal parts, and let it aside and in the other add the cocoa and the instant coffee powder and mix
- add this two batters in 2 different tray (23 x 33 cm) greased with butter and floured
- and bake at 350 F for 20 min
- if you don't have 2 trays bake one batter at a time
- 500 ml milk
- 100 gr sugar
- 100 gr coconut flakes
- 50-70 gr butter
- 5 full tablespoon of cornstarch or flour
- 10 gr vanilinated sugar
In a sauce pan mix the sugar, coconut flakes, cornstarch and cold milk.
Boil at low heat, stir with a whisk until thickens. When this mixture looks like a cream add the vanilinated sugar and the butter.
Let it cools down.
Over the cocoa biscuit place the filling in one even layer and on top the other sponge cake.
Let this cake in the refrigerator for a few hours, slice and portion, powder with sugar and serve.
Please visit me again or watch me on Youtube channel, or on Facebook, and if you like my recipes don’t hesitate to Subscribe and Like!!! I hope you will like this Cake with coconut filling and bicolor sponge and you will try it!
And like always don’t forget to BE HAPPY!!!!
Post a Comment