When I was a kid, my mother filled them only with whipped cream and were just as good, from my mother hands came out the best desserts and dishes in the hole wide world.
Ingredients- for 50 pieces mini choux a la creme or cream puffShell
- 100 gr butter
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 6 eggs
- 250 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 gr sugar
- 300 ml milk
- 2 yolks
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 50 gr chocolate
- 5 tablespoon Nesquik
- rum extract
- 200 ml whipped cream
- put in a saucepan water, oil, butter, salt and sugar and bring it to a boil
- when begins to boil, lower heat and add flour all at once
- stir vigorously with the whisk until the mixture no longer sticks to the walls of the pan,
- let it cool to be warm to the touch
- incorporate the eggs one by one, gradually, stirring well, and mix in each egg, then add the next one. With a wooden spoon stir best or with the electrical mixer.
- coat the tray with baking paper
The mixture obtained place it in a pipe bag, or a plastic bag cut it in a corner or simply place the mixture into the pan, spoon the form of piles.
Keep distance between shells because they will grow in the oven.
Put the tray in the oven at high heat for 15 minutes, after this lower to medium heat, so first the shells will puff up and will be hollow on the inside, in the second part they will bake and roast.
- Allow to cool and cut a cap.
- mix the yolks with sugar until they change color
- add cornstarch and cold milk
- put the mixture on low heat, stirring constantly with whisk until thickened
- remove from heat and add chocolate powder Nesquik and some rum and allow to cool completely
Please visit us again or watch us on Youtube channel, or on Facebook, and if you like our recipes don’t hesitate to Subscribe and Like!!! I hope you will try this Choux a la creme or Cream Puffs and come back for more tasty recipe!And like always don’t forget to BE HAPPY!!!!
Post a Comment